Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shoding

Today is my off day.
I went shoding. That is a word created by myself, shopping + food. It means shopping for food. I won't really call it 'jalan-jalancari makan' or food hunt or food adventure because I only went to a nearby shopping mall to get my lunch. It was a really BIG lunch....oh yeah.

I went to Jurong Point, a mall about 10-15mins walk from my cousin's place. It was nice of him to accompany me eventhough he has to work later on.

We bought our brunch, which will probably last me until tomorrow.
I went to:
 The very famous in Singapore, Mos Burger






Yup, these are mine.
ALL MINE!! MUAHAHAHA
Chicken Teriyaki(top), Ebi rice burger(bottom left), Kakiage rice burger(bottom right)
You heard/read me, RICE BURGER.
Not bread, rice.
Being a 'fan tong', it's awesome.

Then my cousin recommended me to try some bubble tea,
similar to Chatime (which can't be found in Singapore)
I don't usually buy these,
but what the heck, it was a hot day.

These was what i tried
The one the right

 The proper way to drink this is not by using a staw
You gotta cut the cover open with a small plastic knife given.
Don't know if you can see the knife there but it's on the cover
Reason to this is to drink both the creme and the tea and the same time
It was not bad, at least i like it




Then we went to this. (Left)

(Right) How the food is cooked.

This is one of the popular snacks here





We bought the cheese one
 How it looks like
And it tasted not bad as well.

Lastly, this

I know they're available in Malaysia as well,
but guess what,
over here it is sold with NO BONE!
It's even cut into pieces,
just like how it originally was in Malaysia!..(but not now that's why i stopped buying)
Score =D


So that was all, it looks little, but trust me, it's alot.
By the way, my apologies if this post is kinda messy with the pictures all placed everywhere. I just wanted to check it out since Blogspot allows us to do so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment