Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Team Mooncake Dinner!

Tuesday night, 16/7/12
The appreciation dinner started at 6pm
Chloe, Celest and I had time to spare before the dinner
So we went to watch a movie
Not many movies were available so we randomly chose 
The Bullet Vanishes
A story about investigators and murders, 
not bad, it got me thinking.

So after the movie, 
we went to Oscars (the main restaurant of Conrad Centennial)
started taking out food at about 6.30pm?
Here's some of the food i had:
 


 


Besides those,
there were noodles and many other second helping of many things from the above.
Trust me, 
my stomach stretched so much that it hurt

Finally, I wanna introduce to you 'The Mooncake Team'

Here's us altogether

And here are those that's always been there for me to:
Create trouble, mend them and remember them
 


 

 


This lady, I would like to thank the most

She has taught me everything,
even advice me on my future
Her name is Michelle everybody

And then there is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment