Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The visit

For the past 2 days,
my friend came all the way to a foreign country
just to hang out with me.
That's how awesome she is.

What have we done?
Basically i just brought her around Singapore
like..""Singapore""
because there are only "so many" places i know of.

Here are some places we visited and food we ate:

On the first night, we went to..

Just some view from my seat
This is my dish
The laser sightings from Marina Bay Sands


This is the ladies
Somehow it's fascinating to me, very old skool


Next we went to drink at a nearby pub


We got 2 shots of B-52 on the house from the one man show waiter
He waits, tend the bar and also cashiering, thus..one man show
He likes us =p
Next day's lunch, vegetarian
At a restaurant called Real Food
It has a concept of a classroom
Quiet and comfy place to chill
Here are some stuff we ordered



Yet again, another fascinating toilet
Even have a weighing scale -.-

Next we went to Orchard Road to run some errands

And then Marina Bay Sands and Garden By The Bay













We actually had a reservation at Indochine
on the top floor where, as told by a friend, has a mesmerizing view of Singapore
But it was raining pretty heavily, so we could not dine at the rooftop =(
But it was a great experience dining there, just below the rooftop
since i have not been there before






And of course, more food and alcohol


The rain slowed down so we went to the balcony to catch a glimpse of that view



Our day ended with a delicious dessert at Au Chocolat in Marina Bay






The desserts and food were really good
I would go back
Only thing stopping me is the awkwardly friendly staff there
Though i did get extra bread from the one of them
But sometimes there are just limits to everything like a simple conversation between a worker and a guest
You just gotta know how to..talk.

Anyways, I just got back from sending off my friend to the bus station
It was fun but I really need to improve on my tour guiding
Hope she enjoyed it just as much

Can't wait to go back!!
Mommy and family, see u all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment